Bestrand Heated Regenerated Air Dryer
|FOB Price:||US $1,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: BT-1PE ~ BT-200PE
- Operational Method: Continuous
- Appearance of Dried Sample: Pastes
- Drive Mode: Electric
- Material: Cast Iron
- Trademark: Bestrand
- Origin: Shanghai
- Structure: Air Flow Drier
- Drying Medium: Air
- Performance: Low Noise
- Configuration: Stationary
- Mute: Not Mute
- Specification: ISO, CE
- HS Code: 84193990
Externally heated air dryer adds a heater based on CWPE dryer to heat the purge air. It not only benefits the regeneration effect but also decreases regeneration purge loss. 8 hours standard cycle, dryer cycles are controlled by a timer.
And we can also supply the option functions as below:
l Digital Dew Point Monitor
l PLC Controller With Connection Port
l Without Failure To Shift Alarm -DF1, -RS485, -MODBUS
l Including Failure To Shift Alarm -DF1, -RS485, -MODBUS
l Dew Point Demand Control
The Dew Point is energy conservation method that can extend the drying cycle without extra purging. During periods of lower moisture loads, the Dew Point Demand system offers, in one compact package, the utmost in flexibility and accuracy sensing the actual dew point at the outlet of the dryer, at the end of the drying cycle, and extends the drying cycle until the preset adjustable dew point set-point is reached. During this extended drying cycle the purge valves are closed and the opposite tower is pressurized and prepared for the drying cycle. The dew point demand option consists of the following: Digital Dew Point Display, Adjustable Set Points, Demand Cycle Light, High Humidity Alarm Light With Dry Contact, 4~20mA Output for Remote Annunciation.
- High strength 1/4" activated alumina.
- A high-efficiency (HC) coalescing filter is factory-mounted on the dryer package. The compressed air is pre filtered prior to entering the dryer's drying vessel to collect any contaminants such as dirt, water or oil droplets from the upstream compressor. The filter has a 0.01 micron and 0.01 ppm rating.
- A particulate, (HT) filter is factory-mounted on the dryer package. The compressed air is filtered downstream from the drying vessel to collect any dusting that may have occurred as a result of the drying process. The filter has a 1.0 micron rating.
- These are included on pre- and afterfilters to monitor the condition of filter elements.
* For maximum energy efficiency it is recommended to change prefilter and afterfilter elements every year or when they indicate restricted flow.
- Of welded steel construction, all HL models are GB or ASME code stamped. Removable stainless steel screens are provided in the inlet and outlet nozzles of each desiccant tower to prevent carry-over of desiccant. Accessible fill and drain ports.
- 2-1/2" or 3-1/2" dial, 0-300 psig, brass bourdon tube mounted on each vessel for ease of visibility.
- A fire-coded safety valve is located on each desiccant chamber. It is set for 165 psig.
-High-performance non lubricated diaphragm valve
Normally open inlet valve
Normally closed exhaust valves
Integrated pilot air circuits.
All models use a high performance, steel bodied check valve with aluminum internals and a silicon seat.
- A NEMA 4 Microprocessor Controller with integrated keypad interface is standard. Includes a dryer schematic with visual indications of: dryer on, dryer alarm, left/right tower drying and left/right tower regeneration.
- NEMA 4 is the standard enclosure. Constructed in accordance with UL/ULC 508A.
- Fully assembled on self-supporting fabricated steel frame.
- A purge adjustment valve is included with a mounted purge pressure gauge.
- One for each purge air outlet.
1" to 6" Schedule 40, SA53 Gr. B ERW carbon steel pipe.
1" to 2" uses threaded 150# black malleable iron fittings.
3" to 6" flanged and welded fittings. ANSI B16.5 Class 150 raised face flanges
|Model||Flow Capacity||Heat Power||Conn.||Dimensions mm||Weight|
|Heated Regenerated Air Dryer|